Scarpa Maestrale RS Touring Ski Boots
The RS is the beefier version of the bestselling Maestrale and continues to be the benchmark boot for modern ski tourers. The Carbon Grilamid LFT shell, BioGrilamid cuff and Pebax tongue offers fantastic versatility & performance, particularly on fatter skis up to 110mm wide. The Intuition Cross Fit Pro Flex liner is extremely comfortable and offers superb power transmission. The power strap now includes Recco technology. The Vibram Cayman PRO sole is grippy but very durable and the Tech inserts allow fast and secure attachment to a wide range of pin bindings. This is the boot for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
- Shell: Co-Injection of materials that ensure high performance combination of stiffness and high torsional rigidity – Carbon Grilamid LFT® and Grilamid®.
- Liner: The Intuition thermoformable liner guarantees a precise, yet comfortable fit. Intuition liners ensure feet are kept warm and comfortable during extended use, without pressure points.
- Construction material: Grilamid® Bio cuff, a high BIO content polymer that ensures a significant reduction in Co2 emissions, with unchanged properties of stiffness, elasticity and high impact performance.
- Carbon Grilamid LFT shell/ BioGrilamid cuff
- Pebax tongue
- Speed lock XT ski/walk mech
- Air ventilation
- Wave closure system
- Cross Fit Pro Flex Intuition liner
- Forward lean 16° +/- 2°
- Power strap lite with Finger strap
- Cayman Pro sole
- Last – 101mm
- Flex index 125
- Size range 24.5 to 32