More information available Read more »
Anything Technical is a unique company with the UK snowsports industry.
The company was set up in 1998 by Andy Taylor who had previously worked for Europa Sport, the UK's largest supplier of ski equipment, as the technical and workshop manager.
Anything Technical originated as a supplier of ski equipment to the trade but quickly expanded and diversified into other areas to take advantage of the knowledge and experience the staff had gained over many years.
There are now 5 different divisions within the company:- Retail Shop, Trade Supplier, Ski and Snowboard Technician Training Courses, Customised Insoles for all footwear and Ski Boot Spare Parts/Warranties.
1. Retail. We have a highly specialised technical retail shop selling a range of equipment from many of the major brands covering Ski hardware, Ski and Snowboard clothing and Ski accessories.
Our speciality is customised ski boot fitting including customised insoles for which we are widely recognised as being one of the best in the industry. We also service skis and snowboards and have one of the best equipped ski and board workshops in the country. We can also carry out major ski boot repairs for most brands if we have the spare parts.
2. On the Trade side of the company we are the UK supplier for the following brands:
Wintersteiger - The world's leading brand of Ski and Snowboard Repair Machinery, Workshop Repair Tools and Accessories and Ski and Snowboard Storage Systems including Ski Boot Drying systems for private and commercial chalets and hotels.
Holmenkol - The worlds' oldest producer of Ski and Snowboard repair products, Ski and Snowboard edging tools and Ski and Snowboard wax products. We stock a full range of all the necessary waxes and tools for beginner, recreational and race standard.
Fritschi - The worlds' leading brand of Ski Touring Bindings and Accessories. from the legendary Freeride Pro range to the brand new Vipec 12 pin system binding. Swiss technology at its' best.
Colltex - Ski Touring climbing Skins and Ski Touring Accessories. A full range of Synthetic and Mohair climbing skins including the Colltex Whizz skin.
Gabel - A full range of Alpine Ski Poles and Adjustable Ski Touring Poles.
3. We run specialist Ski and Snowboard Technician Training courses or seminars. The courses have been running for 29 years and are renowned worldwide. We have trained several thousand technicians over the years and have attendees coming from as far afield as Europe, the United States and even Hong Kong.
There are 3 one day courses which we run from May through to December. All ski and snowboard training courses are fully qualified with a separate certificate for each day.
4. We produce Customised Insoles for all walks of life, ranging from ages 11 - 80. We make sport specific insoles for specialist sportsmen and women and general purpose insoles for every eventuality. We also receive referrals from the medical profession from many miles around including Doctors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors Chiropodists, Reflexologists and even Hospitals.
5. We have the UKs' leading Ski Boot Repair Centre where we handle the repairs, warranties and spare parts for several of the major ski and ski boot brands including Nordica, Tecnica, Blizzard, Head, Scarpa and Garmont. This includes supplying ski boot spare parts such as replacement heels and toes, ski boot buckles and ski boot inners or liners.
Fritschi Diamir Vipec Safety Tech binding now in stock